QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF WHEN SOMETHING WEIRD IS HAPPENING…SENT TO AN ART/LIFE COUNSELING CLIENT
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF WHEN SOMETHING WEIRD IS GOING ON:SENT TO AN ART/LIFE COUNSELING CLIENT
2. What was ur first sexual memory?
3. How did u feel abt sex as a child?
4. Was “sex” and religion always a good mix for u?
5. How do u feel abt receiving a “critique” for what u do?
6. Who critiqued u most as a child?
7. “Sex” and religion r a volatile mix outside of feminism, no?
8. Do u think that sharing ur practice with ALL is healing and safe for u when there r people willing to critique ur beliefs?
9. Why do things that incur the critique of ur non-tribe?
10. What level of anger r u on and do u need to be angry for other reasons?
11. There will always be people who see our work as inappropriate; ask the DIVINE what is appropriate to share and if
a. the work will be a teaching for self and OTHERS
b. the work is just a a chance to exhitbit ones freedom and prowess??if so then it is up for the critique of the dis-satisfied with the/our methods used.
12. It is always a good plan to find a safe space and safe people to share our gifts otherwise there will be a lot of “delete” buttons used.
I know from experience. it doesn’t indicate not being loved, it just indicates the viewer/reader is not comfortable with or how our beliefs and visions shared.
13. What did u learn from what happened to you. This is the most important question.
14. Let me know how you are doing.
In art/life and art as a teacher,